Soul Child has three packages to choose from, beginning with The Fundamentals, a 4 week program, where I Visit you twice a week for 2 hours. The Custom package is a 6-8 week program, 12 to 18 days it builds upon The Fundamentals by adding additional guidance, support and tools. The Premium Package is a 12 week, 24 day program that gives the opportunity to firmly root yourself with full emersion into all 3 areas of Holistic Wellness.
Offerings from Soul Child
Ascension is a form of Meditation which introduces Praise, Gratitude and Love whenever we notice anything.
- It uses short simple phrases, with the eyes closed and open, to reduce stress from the nervous system.
- Ascension is a simple technique anyone can use, it conflicts with no belief system because no belief is required.
- Postures and positions are not required, finding a comfortable position that works for you is suggested, simplicity and innocence are key in this practice.
- The meditation workshop is typically given over the course of three days in the form of an introduction, and implementation of the technique. Arrangements can be made if consecutive days aren’t available.
If you eat food, its great to know the importance of nutrition! We’ll talk about why nutrition is important and how we can cook really good food that is satisfying.
- What are nutritious foods and foods that aren’t considered nutritious, and what makes food taste good?
- What are some foods that you enjoy, and how can we impart some of these same flavors and textures into delicious food that is also good for you!
- Lets make a meal together, and learn ways to make cooking enjoyable so you’re more likely to cook
- I’ll show you some cooking essentials to make the process safe and easy
**Personal Cooking is also available, Having nutritious meals prepared for you is an option.
Using yoga on a regular basis can make you feel so good! The body wants to move and stretch and yoga helps give the body what it wants through breathing and poses. Yoga can help to relax the body or energize it, it gives you what you need and can help you become more aware of your body.
- Breathing is at the heart of yoga, we’ll learn how you use our breath and incorporate it into movement and basic yoga postures
- We’ll get an idea of where your flexibility is and see how long you feel comfortable, or uncomfortable, holding a posture
- We’re going to practice listening to what your body wants and getting comfortable adjusting to the needs of this moment. Maybe we push ourselves further or maybe we’ve pushed too hard and need to let go
- Yoga can be done everyday, even if its for just 5 minutes in the morning or 5 minutes before bed. We’ll figure out how to incorporate yoga into your everyday routine.
Fruit salad: Sliced strawberries, blueberries, raspberries with lemon juice and honey
Veggie Kabob: Cubed cucumber, zucchini, cherry tomato and skewered with cheese
Turkey wrap: Whole wheat tortilla, turkey breast, cheese, pesto, avocado, lettuce and tomato
Veggie hash: Sautee onion, asparagus, and tomato with roasted sweet potatoes and poached egg
Roasted garlic hummus wrap: creamy roasted lemon garlic hummus, sliced cucumber, roasted peppers, spinach and chicken breast
Zucchini noodle stir fry: broccoli, mushroom, onion, and red bell pepper coated in a ginger, garlic, toasted sesame